Junior Product Manager
We are OpenWeather – a high-growth, dynamic technology company headquartered in the iconic Gherkin, one of the most remarkable business centres in the City of London. We proudly serve over six million customers worldwide, ranging from small businesses to large corporate clients, with our analytical products and data sets based on weather data and satellite imagery.
Our team embodies diverse experience in IT technologies, big data, science, machine learning, and data processing. This unique blend makes OpenWeather an exceptional workplace, one that fosters a close-knit community of professionals committed to sustainability and ethical business practices. We strive not only to innovate but also to make a positive impact on the environment and society through our operations and services.
Performance-Driven: Our team members come from various backgrounds and corners of the world,bringing diverse expertise. What unites us is our commitment to performing at our best, continuously learning, and thriving as we tackle new challenges.
Collaborative: We believe that two heads are usually better than one. Collaboration is at the heart of our approach. We work closely together, supporting one another, and sharing a collective vision to find the best solutions for our clients.
What we are looking for
We are excited to welcome a new Junior Product Manager to our team. In this vital role, you will be instrumental in managing and enhancing our digital product offerings.
- IT background or working experience with digital products
- Analytical skills, any tech background will be an advantage
- Strong wish to grow in IT product management
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing skills)
- Knowing Russian language will be an advantage
- Attention to details
- Work closely with product analytics to understand and define requirements, translating into detailed front and backend features
- Analyse market trends and closely monitor product competitors
- Defining new features, functionality, and services aligned with customer needs and business goals
- Preparation of internal technical materials for the Development team, such as business requirements, user stories, etc.
- Creation and supporting product documentation and descriptions for end-users
- Support our Marketing, Sales and Technical Support teams with product matter knowledge to support go-to-market and enablement activity
- Managing products backlogs to support ongoing delivery in line
Why Join OpenWeather LTD?
- Be part of an innovative company at the forefront of weather data solutions that prioritises sustainable and ethical practices.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Enjoy a supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
Our company is developing fast so if this sounds like a place you would like to work in future please keep our details as we always encourage applications from talented and driven people.
Location: London, UK / Remote
Job Type: Full-timeSend my CV